Quality cosmetic and general family dentistry in Maryland
Dental Designs of Maryland’s highly trained team of dental professionals believe in “bright smiles” for all, not just for a select few. We believe everybody deserves to have access to the quality care that encourages great oral health which leads to a confident and attractive smile, a higher quality of life, and a much more robust overall physical and mental health. We believe everybody is entitled to this car regardless of age or financial situation. Dental Designs of Maryland does more than talk about its inclusive White Marsh, Perry Hall, and Hanover cosmetic and family dentistry services; our team has created a suite of services and policies to remove common barriers to oral health. These services include
- Convenient online and phone scheduling, including evening hours for those who can’t get off of work early
- Emergency phone line and access to doctors six days a week from 7am-6pm EST
- Many payment options, such as CareCredit financing and participation in most major PPO insurance plans
- Sedative options, safe for children to seniors and for every level of dental fear and anxiety
- Modern digital X-rays and 3D imaging– no uncomfortable impressions and less radiation than conventional systems
- Gentle soft tissue lasers, computer-assisted anesthesia delivery systems
- CEREC “same day” crowns and restorations at select locations – made while you wait
- Hassle-free, comprehensive dentistry – all the services you and your family needs are available at the dentist you know and trust, including an onsite gum disease specialist (periodontist), Dr. Joshua Metzger, and dental implantology for the “gold standard” in tooth replacement
The kind and compassionate doctors of Dental Designs of Maryland are experienced in treating a diverse range of patients and their families with transparent, top-notch care.
Top-Notch Family, Cosmetic, and Implant Dentistry
Let the compassionate dental experts at Dental Designs of Maryland be a guiding hand at every stage of your dental care:
- There is no age too young to visit the dentist. Even before a baby is born, mothers need to maintain frequent cleaning appointments because they are at increased risk of developing “pregnancy gingivitis” due to hormonal changes.
- If you are an expectant mother with existing gum disease, we can help resolve your periodontal issues for your health as well as the health of your unborn child. The ADA reports mothers with advanced gum disease (periodontitis) are four times more likely to deliver premature and low birth-weight babies than women with healthy mouths.
- Dental Designs of Maryland adheres to the ADA’s recommendation that infants should be taken to the dentist as soon as they are teething, which is no more than one year after birth. Baby, or primary, teeth are important because they help assure that permanent or adult teeth develop properly and in the right position.
- Routine dental visits are of the utmost importance in maintaining your dental health. It is a continuous job to maintain the health of your teeth and gums by visiting the dentist because not all types of tartar and plaque buildup can be removed with a toothbrush. Stubborn buildup must be removed with professional expertise and care.
- Regular check-ups and cleanings are important to prevent problems or stop them early in their tracks. Finding a small cavity that may not be causing any pain means it may be treated with a small filling instead of an inlay, onlay, full-coverage crown, root canal therapy or extensive tooth replacement options.
- Our services evolve with you and your changing needs. As a child or teen, it may be recommended that molars be protected with a covering called a “sealant.” As an older adult, we may see signs of clenching teeth (bruxism) or Obstructive Sleep Apnea and customize life-changing oral appliances to protect your teeth and reposition your jaw for healthy breathing.
- As a senior, we’ll monitor any medications you are taking and offer suggestions to keep decay-producing dry mouth under control, as this condition is associated with hundreds of different drugs.
Get a Beautiful Smile with High End Cosmetic Dentistry
From tooth colored fillings to dental implant tooth replacements that are indistinguishable from real teeth, all restorative options presented to our patients are made with cosmetic aesthetics in mind. We however also offer elective procedures that can bring your smile to the next level, which include
- Zoom! in-office whitening
- High quality hand crafted porcelain veneers
- Invisalign clear retainer orthodontics
While we have given you a glimpse of our expansive service menu, this is by no means all that we offer. We welcome meeting you and your family and look forward to your visit. Call the phone number listed above to schedule an appointment at any of our White Marsh MD, Perry Hall MD, and Hanover MD locations.